FAQ


How Do You Decide WhOM To Help?

INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL GET RECOGNITION FOR BEING FEATURED ON THE WORLD PEACE CONNECTION DONATIONS PAGE WILL REPRESENT A NON-PROFIT OR A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS. THE INDIVIDUAL(S) SELECTED MUST BE DOING SOMETHING TO BETTER THE NEEDS OF RESPECTIVE COMMUNITY SUCH AS BUILDING HOMES, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, ECONOMIC REBUILDING, CONSERVATION OF ENDANGERED SPECIES, SUSTAINING ENVIRONMENTAL GROWTHS, ETC.

THE RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATION OR INDIVIDUAL(S) NEEDS WILL BE EVALUATED BASED ON COST OF ITEM(S), TIME & DURATION OF OUR STAY IN THE RESPECTIVE COUNTRY.

Where Does My Donations Go?

EACH DONATION RECEIVED IS TO FUND THE CURRENT FEATURED PROJECT ON THE DONATION PAGE OF THE WEBSITE. 60% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THE RESPECTIVE FEATURED PROJECT. THESE FUNDS WILL GO TOWARDS A TANGIBLE ITEM TO HELP THEM GET CLOSER TOWARDS THEIR GOALS. THE REMAINING 40% IS DISPERSED TO THE WORLD PEACE CONNECTION TEAM FOR FUTURE TRAVELS, RESOURCES, TRANSPORTATION, MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE, & OTHER OVERHEAD OPERATIONS.

How Is WPC Creating A Global Connection?

AS WE CONTINUE TO TRAVEL, WE ARE MAKING IT OUR PRIORITY TO CONNECT INDIVIDUALS THROUGH THIS PLATFORM SHOWCASING PEOPLES ANSWERS TO 'WHAT INSPIRES THEM THE MOST ABOUT LIFE & LIVING.' IN ADDITION, FINDING WAYS TO SUPPORT PASSION PURSING INDIVIDUALS THROUGH FUNDING, PROGRAMS & EMPOWERMENT. THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, RELATIONSHIPS ARE BEING CREATED ALL OVER THE WORLD THROUGH PHOTOS, VIDEOS, TEXT & VARIOUS EXPERIENCES CREATING A GLOBAL CONNECTION.

What Does The Logo Represent?

THE PEACE SIGN REPRESENTS PEACE. 

THE UPSIDE DOWN TRIANGLE SYMBOLIZE CONSCIOUSNESS. EVERYTHING IN OUR SOCIETY IS SOME TYPE OF PYRAMID SYSTEM (CLASS SYSTEM, CORPORATIONS, ORGANIZATIONS, ETC).OUR THOUGHTS ARE, IF WE CAN GET ALL THE ONES @ THE BOTTOM TO CONSCIOUSLY BECOME AWARE THAT WE ARE " THE MAJORITY "🔺 & WE WORK W/ EACH OTHER AS SUPPORT SYSTEM, THEN WE WILL FLIP THE PYRAMID 🔻.

THE BLACK & WHITE IS JUST VERY SIMPLE, TIMELESS, CLEAN & SYMBOLIC FOR HISTORY. WE SELECTED THE BLUE IN THE THEME BECAUSE IT SYMBOLIZES WATER. WATER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NATURAL COMPONENT THAT WE HAVE ON EARTH. IT HAS THE ABILITY TO HEAL; IT ALSO MAKES UP MAJORITY OF OUR WORLD & BODY. IT HAS THE POWER TO DESTROY & CREATE...ITS VITAL TO OUR STAY HERE ON EARTH!!!

WPC IS ABOUT UNITY, CHANGE, CREATIVITY, POSITIVITY, COEXISTENCE, & FULFILLING ONES PURPOSE IN LIFE SO THAT WE CAN BE AS ONE.