ATL4HAITI X WPC Info Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Us for Information Session on our service trip to Haiti.
If you are not sure if you want to attend but you are interested. Join Us.
We will answer any questions and share testimony from previous trip members. We will share payment plans and fundraising strategies.
(4) Nights, (5) Days Private Beach Resort Lodge w/ Room Service (Shared Rooms - Single Gendered Room Share ), (3) Two Meals A Day, Ground Transportation in Haiti , 24/7 Security, Creole to English Translator(s), Trip Coordination, Full Day Team Excursions, Team Gift.
Atlanta For Haiti offers a life-changing opportunity through a unique Global Outreach Experience. We hold a standard with built-in activities. Every team member may have the opportunity to:
- Share your own prepared devotion with the team
- Visit with the people in the village where Mission of Grace Haiti is located.
- Teach teen orphans life and hygiene skills.
- Share in physical work projects such as construction of Mission of Grace Haiti through painting, gardening, carpentry, cooking, distributing clothing/toys/food, cleaning, medical work and much more.
- Have a time of rest, relaxation and recreation, site seeing and shopping and artwork.
In addition to the above activities, ATL4Haiti provides opportunities for team members to utilize any specialized skills, talents, gifts, experience or vocational skills during the trip through planning. If you are interested in donating your speaking time please communicate and plan in advance with the team leaders.
- Information Session$0$00$0